Bristol’s best Spray tanning Venue! – Pamper Me will deliver the look that you ask for, as such if your looking for a healthy natural looking glow which is not to dark or if you are looking for that dark tanned look then our fully qualified therapist will make sure your very happy with your appearance whatever your needs.
BUY ONE Spray Tan GET ONE HALF PRICE, Bring a friend or use yourself on a separate visit – a permanant salon feature!
Pamper Me Bristol only offer the Original St. Tropez Spray Tan Treatment for both women or men – the quickest way to get a professional finish. Delivered in around 15 minutes, the spray is quick drying and now features Aromaguard™ fragrance technology which eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70%. We have a fully configured St Tropez Spray booth with extraction (we do not spray clients in a shower area) and we always use genuine St. Tropez products! See our ten point guide below for our hints and tips for the perfect tan
NEW for 2012 – St Tropez Have now launched their NEW Dark Bronzing mist and we are delighted to already have this in our Clifton, Salon! The deepest, darkest tanning range yet. Formulated with Vegetan Premium, the Dark Bronzing Mist offers the most natural colour to match each individual skin tone.
Group Bookings! We regularly take group bookings and will gladly arrange special rates for groups of six or more, so whether you’re a wedding party, simply going on holiday or a dance troupé we can accommodate you – our record – 76 Spray Tans for a single booking!
Not Just for Girls – We do spray men as well as girls we simply ask for modesty purposes that you please keep your underware on or we will provide a paper G-string.
Retail Products – We stock an extensive selection of St Tropez products to help you to the perfect tan and to prolong your salon experience, enquire in salon or check out the retail products section of the web site.
Here they are, our absolutely top 10 tips to ensure your tan is perfectly gorgeous for as long as possible….
1. If you’re a tanning junkie, make sure you exfoliate regularly to avoid build up as several layers of tan can result in an uneven result – we recommend St tropez Detox available from Pamper Me
2. If you’re waxing or shaving before tanning, make sure you do it more than 24 hours before your tan. We can easilly stagger your wax booking for you, although it’s not so important if you only need your bikini line waxed.
3. When you’re coming to Pamper me for your spray tan give yourself a good all-over polish and apply plenty of moisturiser the night before to get your skin as silky as possible. The most common cause of a patchy tan is dry skin, so it’s crucial to moisturise problem areas (wrists and hands, elbows, knees, ankles and feet)
4. Skin should be free from self tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oils
5. Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool
6. We recommend you have a patch test prior to your first treatment if you have not used a self tan product before or had a spary tan.
7. Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment
8. Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment
9. The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool
10. Keep looking gorgeous for longer – help your tan by investing in St. Tropez Body Moisturiser or St. Tropez Body Butter, gently Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading. After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing. Avoid swimming pools if you can as chlorine can bleach the tan.
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE OFFER! A permanent feature at Pamper me, buy one spray tan & get one half price, bring a friend or simply come back a second time (second treatment payable in advance) we will simply mark your invdual client record and you can visit anytime for your second treatment!